Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All in a day....

So. My shift button is acting sneaky and not working sometimes. This is bothering me. :/
I have recently learned that I will be losing yet another roommate. I have the worst luck in roommates. lol. This news makes me really happy and excited yet panicky and sad all at the same time. You see, I lost this roommate to a wonderful culinary art school. So in that way I am happy for him...but now I am. GAH. Alone again. This makes me ponder as to why I am sad to be alone. I lived in Green Bay alone...but ever since I had a roommate I can't stand being alone. Odd. I think so. I sometimes wonder why anyone would want to read this stuff. :/ I want to get back into writing. I had started writing a book, but I got sidetracked and I have not even looked at since July. I forgot where I was going with it. Should I go to creative writing school? I don't know. What is your (whoever you are) opinion?

Also. Recently I have become horribly addicted to Adam Lambert's music.

Again. Also. I think I have thrown out my back. Due to all the....wild....dancing around my apartment to none other than Adam Lambert. :)

3 comments:

  1. Try Creative Writing if that is your passion. You can use it in so many ways in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO! I wanna read your story!! :D You should shooow it to me sometime, yes? Ha!
    Love ya Lizzy!
    Tay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will show it to you sometime! Yes i will! :) I should warn you though, it's kinda rough at times. 0_o

    ReplyDelete